The International Tae Kwon DO Council Mission Statement.
- To help build a more peaceful world.
- To show and help all recognise there is already only one Tae Kwon DO
- To promote the family of Tae Kwon DO in unity with like minded individuals /schools and groups.
- To abide by the tenets of Tae Kwon DO.
- To be a council for guidance to all students.
- To be council for new and existing instructors utilising the knowledge and guidance of Masters and for these Masters also to be guided by Grand Masters.
- To provide certificated recognition of good practice upon completing required training and documented evidence.
- To ensure all students are taught under safe recognised and verified schools.
- To ignore political aims of any government or body as politics have no place within the art.
- To ignore financial goals as these are for greed and greed has no place within the art.
- To ignore ego as ego has no place within the art.
- To share freely conversation for the betterment of all.
- To provide the ability to connect and learn from each other via seminars, instruction, gradings and competitions.
- To assist all to communicate with others to develop and improve one’s physical and ultimately DO.
- To teach any student without regard for badge, race and religion.
- To help instructor etc obtain the documents required to ensure good practice.
- To be open to suggestions and evolution of the council itself.